Growing up usually meant following certain unwritten rules: Go to college. Get a job. Get married. Start a family. However the new generation of young grown-ups are now redefining these rules and living life on their own terms.
Living life to the fullest is now a norm amongst millennials, with this mindset Mercedes-Benz has launched a “Grow up. With you own beat!” campaign. This campaign aims to target a market who redefines tradition, this has led the luxury vehicle brand to once again become a premium partner of Ultra Singapore, a 2-day event boasting the world’s top EDM DJs such as Steve Aoki, Tiesto, Hardwell, Martin Solveig and more with unparalleled stage designs and top tier production.
Mercedes-Benz Philippines is giving one (1) lucky winner a chance to attend this anticipated music festival on June 10 – 11 inclusive of premium entry tickets, 2 days and 1 night accommodation and roundtrip airfare.
Here’s how to join:
- Like and follow the Mercedes-Benz Philippines’ Facebook or Instagram account.
- Post a boomerang clip of your original dance move.
- In the caption, post your top 3 EDM songs that describe your “Grow up with your own beat” and tell us why you chose them.
- Tag @mercedesbenzph and use the hashtags #BenzPHatUltraSG#Growup #UrbanhuntingXUltraSG#UltraSingapore2017. Make sure your post or account is public.
- Fill-up this online form: https://goo.gl/qvsdZY
Contest is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Philippine citizen or permanent resident of the Philippines;
- Must be legal age of 18 years old and above;
- Must have a valid Passport (no less than 6 months from expiry date).
- Must not be an employee of Auto Nation Group, Inc., CATS Motors, Inc., Automotive Icon, Inc., and Global Star Motors Corp., or any of its related partners for this draw, their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting and conducting the draw.
Deadline for submissions: May 21, 2017, 11:59PM (Philippine Time)
Full promo mechanics, visit: https://goo.gl/wvEHzD
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7141, Series of 2017.