On-demand parking app startup, Dibz has collaborated with PayMaya, the country’s pioneer and leader in digital financial services, to allow their customers and partners to enjoy the convenience of cashless transactions through PayMaya’s secure and accessible digital payment system.
Dibz is a free mobile app where motorists can search, reserve, pay, and be guaranteed a parking space upon arrival at their destination. With PayMaya, drivers and car owners using Dibz can easily load up their DibzPay e-Wallet to pay for their parking. Meanwhile, residential parking slot owners and establishments who have their parking spaces rented through Dibz can receive their earnings straight to their co-branded Dibz PayMaya card.
As a special treat, the first 1,000 customers to download the Dibz app and register online will receive a free PayMaya Dibz physical card. To avail of this free co-branded PayMaya physical card, follow these simple steps:
- Download the Dibz app and note the unique referral code to be given in the app.
- Go to dibzparking.com, open the side menu, and click “PayMaya”.
- Input the required delivery details along with the unique referral code from the Dibz app.
- Receive an email from Dibz to confirm if you are among the first 1,000 users to avail of the promo.
- If you’re one of the first 1,000 customers, wait for your free PayMaya Dibz physical card to be delivered at your doorstep.
In addition, customers can get P30 off in a partner location if they pay using PayMaya and use the code inside the app: DIBZPAYMAYA30 until October 30, 2017.
“The future of parking convenience has arrived. We are happy to work with Dibz as we can empower more Filipinos to simplify daily tasks and to seize the opportunities in the digital economy,” said Sharon Kayanan, Head of Brand and Marketing, PayMaya Philippines.
“At Dibz Parking, we strive to provide a convenient solution to parking for drivers making their day-to-day parking experience hassle free. We hope that the collaboration with PayMaya can help us realize this mission as we enhance the Dibz Parking experience with digital payment innovation that consumers will truly benefit from.” said Leeroy Livias Shoko, Co-Founder and CEO, Dibz