The whirlwind, four-continent jaunt will find director James Wan and stars from the upcoming film, including Jason Momoa and Amber Heard, at events from Beijing to London, New York City, Manila, Los Angeles, Miami, Sydney, Hawaii and more.
Beginning this month and through the film’s December 21 release, the director and stars of Warner Bros. Pictures’ upcoming action-packed “Aquaman” will journey across four continents to bring the film to fans and moviegoers around the world!
Throughout the tour, Wan and the cast will participate in live-stream activities and engage fans at events and through social media:
- November 18 – Beijing: Film Footage Screening and Fan Event
- November 26 – London: Live Stream World PremiereD
- December1 – New York City: Fan Event
- December11 – Manila: Asian Premiere and Fan Event
- December12 – Los Angeles: Live Stream U.S. Premiere
- December 14 – Miami: Press Day
- December 18 – Gold Coast: Australian Premiere
- December19 – Sydney: Fan Event
- December 21 – Hawaii: Special Event Screening
Warner Bros. Pictures Presents a Peter Safran Production, a James Wan Film, “Aquaman.” The film is set to hit Philippine theaters this December 13 in 2D, 3D, 4D in select theatres and IMAX, and will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures.