Epson, the world’s leading projector manufacturer , has announced the launch of the LightScene projector, a new category of spotlight-shaped accent lighting laser projectors. The innovative projector is designed to simultaneously illuminate and project dynamic content on virtually any surface or material.
The new projectors offer a fresh solution for retailers, restaurants, bars or hotels facing an increasingly competitive environment, by providing an innovative experience for digital art, commercial signage, and spatial design applications.
The LightScene EV-100 series is ideal for curated visual environments such as retail showrooms, shop window displays, museum exhibits and art installations where minimal visual clutter is key.
The LightScene series are available in two colours– LightScene EV-100 in white and LightScene EV-105 in black. They blend in discreetly and offer an array of configuration, mounting and programming options. The technology offers the best of both worlds – beautiful displays and unobtrusive visuals – while providing performance, versatility and reliability.
Additional features include:
- 3LCD laser technology – Epson laser technology provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation , plus a sealed optical engine for amazing image quality and outstanding performance.
- Robust content tools for ease of programming– The Epson Content Manager software includes templates, effects, colour and shape filters, and customizable options. Users can also create playlists, and schedule synchronized playback for up to 16 projectors at the same time.
- Management and control – Control the projector remotely with PC/ smart devices using Epson Web Control via the browser. User can also manage multiple projectors simultaneously using the Epson Management Software such as checking of status, and power on/off scheduling via the network.
- Scalable for an array of applications – Install multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology for versatile, breath taking displays.
- Flexible positioning – Includes vertical and horizontal rotation with 360-degree mounting on floors, walls, or ceilings; 1.58x powered optical zoom and powered focus allows for installation in both large and small spaces
- Expansive connectivity – HDMI, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot for direct content storage when needed.
- Bright visual display system – Offers up to 2,000 lumens of color brightness and 2,000 lumens of white brightness for vibrant, rich colours.