Children burn a lot of energy during vacation season. As they play all day at home or with their friends outside, they need adequate nourishment to make the most out of their summer. Pretty soon, they’ll be heading back to school, too, and will need extra fuel to keep up with all the activities.
Keep your kids invigorated and happy with yummy, nutritious, and easy-to-make treats. To make snack time more engaging, let them choose the ingredients and help out with cooking, too. Spend more quality bonding moments with them and make healthy living exciting and enjoyable.
Here are some things you can stock up on as the season winds down and gives way to another eventful school year. Store them in the Samsung Twin Cooling Refrigerator so you can make fresh and flavorful snacks for your kids any time.
- Fresh and juicy fruits
- Assemble a sweet “pizza” by placing sliced pineapples, kiwis, grapes, or your fruits of choice on top of a big slice of watermelon. Alternatively, you can skewer some of the slices to create colorful kebabs.
- Blend fruits together to make a smoothie, or pour that into various molds to create cute ice pops.
- The Samsung Twin Cooling Refrigerator is built with two evaporators that manage the fridge and freezer separately, providing up to 70% humidity, so your ingredients stay fresh without drying out.
- Grains, nuts, and seeds
- Oatmeal is a versatile ingredient that can be transformed into a variety of snacks. You can mix it with fruit bits, or nuts such as almonds or cashews, to create granola bars, cookies, or muesli.
- Chia seeds and flaxseeds are dense in protein and essential nutrients, giving that added energy boost. You can add this in small amounts to your oatmeal bowls or smoothies.
- Place these ingredients in airtight containers before storing them in the fridge. The optimal temperature inside the Samsung Twin Cooling Refrigerator will keep them crunchy and tasty for months.
- Sweet substitutes
- Make your fruity treats and fiber-rich bowls creamier and tastier with yogurt, honey, peanut butter, and other sugar alternatives. They can act as a simple dip for apple or pear slices, or you can explore more creative recipes.
- For example, you can blend strawberries and yogurt together, pop the mix in the freezer, and come up with dairy-free “ice cream.” Honey and peanut butter can serve as a sweet binder for oatmeal-based pastries.
- The Samsung Twin Cooling Refrigerator is built with two handy features to help you create these refreshing treats at the touch of a button: Power Cool quickly chills food and drinks, while Power Freeze reduces the time it takes to bring food to an ice-cold temperature.
- Fish and poultry
- Keep a supply of fresh salmon, tilapia, or chicken in your freezer for the busy weekdays ahead. These foods are easy to cook and incorporate into many different recipes.
- Not only are they incredibly versatile and delicious, fish and chicken are also excellent sources of protein, and thus make the perfect baon for your kids.
- With two separate evaporators for the fridge and freezer, the Samsung Twin Cooling Refrigerator keeps food odors from mixing, so your frozen meats retain their original flavor.
It’s easy to store these items and keep them in pristine condition with the Samsung Twin Cooling Refrigerator.
Aside from keeping your food fresher for 2x longer, it also allows you to control your fridge and freezer separately with the Smart Conversion feature. You can choose from 5 different modes depending on your needs. Among them, a crowd favorite is Fridge Max Mode, which converts your freezer for more fridge space. Users also enjoy Vacation Mode, which switches the fridge off and keeps the freezer running – perfect for that last-minute family vacation when you’ll be gone for long periods of time and need to make sure your food is preserved while you’re away.
With such innovative features, the Samsung Twin Cooling Refrigerator guarantees to keep your food fresh for up to two times longer, ensuring less waste, fewer trips to the grocery, and more quality time with loved ones.
The Samsung Twin Cooling Refrigerator is available at authorized Samsung dealers nationwide