What’s in it for You?
If you are interested in being one of our correspondents, here’s what we currently offer:
- For every post you submit for publishing to our blog or website, your profile and links to your blog/s will be placed at the bottom, in the author information box.
- When we promote your post in social networking sites such as in Facebook or Twitter, we will include your Facebook Fan page or Twitter account name so viewers can also follow you.
- You will appear at our “About Us” page as an official contributor of Orange Magazine TV.
2. Exclusive invites to events (blogger events, media / press conferences, concerts, movies, etc.)
- You can also write about the event you attended on your own blog as long as the contents or texts are different.
3. You will get invited to Orange Magazine TV exclusive events and get to hang out with fellow correspondents / contributors.
4. PLUS other surprise perks! :)
Am I Qualified?
Here are our requirements for those who are interested:
- Must have your own blog with a decent number of quality posts.
- Must have your own camera – digital / point-and-shoot OR DSLR.
- Must be willing to contribute photos which will bear the Orange Magazine TV watermark when published on the site or blog.
- Must be flexible with their schedules. Why? Because you might get sent to cover an event a few hours before the schedule or the night before.
If you get accepted, we can discuss more about this.
- Must have good written English communication skills.
How to Apply?
If you want to be a part of Team Orange, fill up the form below. We’ll screen applications and contact those who made it. Further details will be sent over afterwards.
We’re excited to add more people in our team so send in your applications now! Good luck! :)