Markki Stroem is currently enjoying the success of his much-anticipated “Thousands of Pieces” album which already rank #2 at the ASTROPLUS album chart (September 17-23 2012).
Thousands of Pieces, his very first solo album is released by Cornerstone Music, under his management label, Cornerstone Talent Management Center.
The Pilipinas Got Talent Season 1 grand finalist, now dubbed as today’s Sexy Jazz Artist, directed and co-produced two of his own singles “Steal Your Soul” and “Thousands of Pieces” which both gained outstanding response on the MYX charts.
The music video for Thousands of Pieces features Cosplay Goddess Alodia Gosiengfiao, PBB Big Winner Slater Young, and Gerry Sy. Check out the ‘shocking’ and ‘disturbing’ music video below:
Markki Stroemm’s other talents includes playing the piano and saxophone (which he did during his super-hot “Make Me Sweat” concet at the Music Museum).
Here are some more information and updates about Markki Stroem:
– He played “Henry” in the award-winning musical “Next To Normal” by Atlantis Productions last March 2011 and was nominated as Best Performance by a support role for Broadway Philippines Awards;
– Was part of ABS-CBN’s primetime series “Wako Wako” (2012);
– Part of ASAP Boys R Boys (BRB) and won as Most Promising Male Group in the recent Guillermo Mendoza Box Office Awards;
– A music fan by nature, he enjoys listening to a wide variety of artists such as John Legend, Adele, Stevie Wonder, Josh Groban and India Arie;
– Finished his studies with merit and honors in the Glion Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland with Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality and Marketing Management;
– To lead in the upcoming CAMP ROCK musical (November 2012) as Joe Jonas;
– One of the lead actors of Cinema One’s Original Slumbers’ Party entry;
Markki Stroem will be having a grand album launch at the Bonifacio High Street Activity Area on October 5, 2012.