2014 will be a hot year as disasters will continue to devastate parts of the country, a popular Feng Shui expert, revealed in a press conference recently.
“We will experience hotter weather this year. Rain will be less which will create havoc to the agriculture sector,” said Feng Shui expert Master Hanz Cua, during a press conference in Mandaluyong City.
Still reeling from the effects of super typhoon Yolanda that devastated several provinces in the Visayas region last November and killed more than 6,000 persons already, Master Hanz Cua forecast the possibility of another weather disturbance near the strength of super typhoon Yolanda to slam the country.
“It’s the Year of the Horse. The Wood and Fire elements will be dominant in 2014. And because it will be hot this year, water is expected to evaporate fast. It’s effect could trigger strong weather disturbances. Another super typhoon is not far-fetched. Later, we should expect heavy rains and more floods,” said Master Hanz Cua.
Fire is one of the prevailing elements this year. With this, expect heated arguments, anger and ever war on the forefront. There will be tensions in the Middle East and Korea as well.
Master Hanz Cua also foresee another disease of pandemic proportion that might hit the country sometime between April and September.
Sex scandals and love triangles will still heat up due to the appearance of the Peach Blossom Star. “Relationships will also be ‘hot.’ Many people will do everything for love,” Master Hanz Cua said. Yet the year 2014 will be a good year to get married.
One of the good news in 2014 is that the Philippines will maintain good economic growth. It will rise in April, which he said, is a good month to invest in stocks.
Master Hanz Cua said that the lucky businesses for 2014 include telecommunications which belong to the Metal Element and restaurants under the Fire Element.
Sectors deemed lucky are Southwest, South, West and Center. Northeast, East and Southeast are unlucky. Lucky colors this year are red, orange, yellow, and green.
This year, the Yellow Misfortune Star sits on the Northwest. “Every year, those who practice Feng Shui always take note of the Yellow Misfortune Star because that’s the area where misfortune will likely to hit,”Master Hanz Cua said.
Last year, the Yellow Misfortune Star affected the center sector. “There were earthquakes and weather disturbances that hit the central part of the country.” In 2011, the Misfortune Star hit the East sector where a tsunami devastated Japan, an Asian country located on the east.
But Master Hanz Cua, who is also into face reading, Chinese astrology, and tarot and palm reading, said that these problems can be cured with correct practices and enhancers. “With correct charms and practices, the problem can be cured 90 percent. We still make our own destiny.”
2014 is the Year of the Horse based on the 12-year animal cycle which appears on the Chinese zodiac sign. While the tradition originated from China, Filipinos have embraced the culture of Feng Shui for many years now. The Chinese New Year will be on January 31, 2014.
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR 12 ANIMALS SIGNS IN 2014
By Feng Shui Master Hanz Cua
Rat (1936, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996)
* Work career slow.
* Read carefully each document before signing.
* Prolong your patience especially at work.
* Monetary loss.
* Put your investments in the bank.
* Accident in life chart (July).
* Annual check up.
* Mood swing.
* Not suitable to get married.
Ox (1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997)
* Smooth sailing year.
* Career promotion.
* Benefactor star is strong.
* Female ox must be more understanding to their partners.
* Problem may arise from hospital bills of elderly.
* Career promotion luck.
* Over fatigue at work may lead to minor illness.
* Stomach problem may arise in June, September.
* Need to communicate often with partners.
* Strong sexual desire among male ox may lead to family problem.
Tiger (1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998)
* Friendship with Horse enhances luck in business partnership.
* Stay away from gossips because it may lead to lawsuits.
* Mood swing arises.
* Theft and robbery star.
* Keep valuables in safety deposit or in bank.
* Easily agitated at work.
* Need to have a stable mind in undertaking your career.
* Enhance your knowledge which will lead to career promotion.
* Avoid being a loan guarantor which may lead to disputes or lawsuits.
* Careful with liver or spleen.
* Low metabolism.
* Vulnerable to unexpected illness (October and November).
* Exercise, less alcohol, more outdoor activities.
* Strong marriage luck.
Rabbit (1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999)
* Offspring luck.
* Good time to expand business.
* Careful with scams which you might attract with your greediness.
* Working employee will have benefactor and support.
* Careful with hygiene, gastro-intestinal problem.
* Office romance will lead to problem at work.
* Good to invest in stocks.
* Accept views of others.
* Keep home and office area clean.
* Energetic and strong sexual desire.
* Careful with accidents (male rabbit, March).
* Strong fertility luck.
* Careful with what you say, you may offend others.
* Married couples should stay away from office romance which may lead to serious family problem.
Dragon (1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000)
* Avoid going to funerals.
* Stay low profile and be nice.
* Health luck is bad.
* Unstable year in career.
* Do charity work.
* Wealth luck is low.
* Be meticulous and frugal in handling money.
* Be careful and avoid being cheated.
* Invest in small amount.
* Health problem.
* Handle sharp objects carefully (October).
* Difficulty in getting affinity with opposite sex.
* Don’t be too vain. Treat others with sincerity.
Snake (1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001)
* Big luck in change this year.
* High positive energy to bring good fortune.
* Help and support stars.
* Strong mentor luck.
* Stay away from gambling.
* Good business partnership luck.
* Reproductive health issues.
* Do not indulge in sexual desires. Practice restraint to obtain wealth and happy family lifestyle.
Horse (1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2001)
* Luck is not good; indirect clash with Tai Sui.
* Stay low profile; careful with what you say.
* Do not rush on things.
* Make efforts to nurture relationships at home.
* Handle finances well.
* Wen Chang star enhances career advancement; Tai Chi star dissolves misfortune.
* Be cautious in investment matters and finances.
* Fortune will be better in second half of the year.
* Careful with car accidents. Do not drink and drive.
* Do more exercises. Regular health checkup.
* Love life colorful and smooth sailing.
* Cherish loved ones and ignore gossips.
Sheep (1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003)
* Offspring from illicit sexual affairs.
* Careful with adventurous sports; head injury possible
* Blessings at home, new born, job promotion, children marriages.
* Be nice to gain support.
* Better fortune than last year; windfall luck strong, chance to win lottery.
* Invest money in banks.
* Respiratory illness.
* First half of year better but second half will experience frequent quarrel.
Monkey (1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, and 2004)
* Lessen oily and meaty food.
* Hidden danger at start of the year.
* Careful with lawsuits.
* Stay on defensive and high risks expectations.
* Stubborn mind will lead to unfortunate events.
* Low energy in career, need support from others.
* Better fortune beginning September, bad month in November.
* Cautious on investments.
* Not suitable for long-distance travel.
* Careful with sharp objects (August).
* Strong romance luck for singles (June).
Rooster (1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005)
* Auspicious and prosperous year.
* Careful and relationship luck.
* Careful with friends — prone to lawsuit.
* Interaction with work mate will bring luck.
* Be charitable to avoid or reduce losses.
* Peach Blossom star, best year to get married.
* Good health but the elderly should be careful with fall.
Dog (1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006)
* Mentor luck star.
* Fame and recognition.
* Business or career expansion.
* Backstabbing and business partnership lawsuit.
* Mentor luck to activate second half of the year.
* Surrounded by friends, charisma with opposite sex.
* Beware of drinking alcohol which may cause marriage problems.
* Prone to sudden disease (April).
Boar (1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007)
* Turnaround year, better than 2013.
* Careful with backstabbing, gossips.
* Wisdom star and career luck star.
* Good year to save money in bank.
* Money luck and career promotion.
* Avoid overspending (January)
* Unwed female boar will have marriage luck.
* Emotional instability for male boar, need to practice self-control.
* Satisfactory health, heart-related disease (December) and stomach upset (May).
Lucky Charms and Enhancers for 2014
Rose Quartz — For love and harmony.
Amethyst — For anti-stress
Evil eye — Protection against jealousy and bad intentions.
Onyx — Protection against illness and bad elements.
Citrine — For money luck.
Agate — For good health
Jade — For business luck and good health.
Tiger’s eye — For career or big luck.
Turquoise — For travel luck.
Flourite — For good memory.
Clear quartz — Cleanses negative energy.
Black tourmaline — Protection vs witchcraft, curses, and spells.
Master Hanz shares his reading and forecast at Level 1, EDSA Shangri-la Plaza Mandaluyong City or e-mail at email@example.com. Visit website at www.masterhanzcua.com or contact 0922-8290382. Follow him on Tweeter @ masterhanz168, Facebook and Instagram Master Hanz Cua.