Consero, which brings senior executives together to build relationships and gain insights through uniquely intimate networking and learning opportunities by way of conferences, announced recently that it is holding its “Brand Protection & Anti-Counterfeiting Executive Roundtable” on March 9, 2017 at the historic five-star Fairmont San Francisco atop Nob Hill.
Among the Faculty Members of said conference is Elisha Lawrence, ABS-CBN International Assistant Vice President for Global Anti-Piracy & Content Security.
Lawrence will be part of the roundtable on “Optimizing The Structure Of Your Team: What Does Success Look Like”? The talk will attempt to address the following:
- Where does Brand Protection sit within your organization?
- How do you emulate culture held in a corporate office to those in disparate locations? How do you maintain consistency?
- How are you working cross-functionally with other departments to increase awareness and compliance to reduce risk of brand abuse proactively?
- How are you making a business case for budget and buy-in with your senior leadership? What metrics do you find most useful to demonstrate ROI?
Joining Lawrence at the roundtable are Andrew Love, Head of Brand Security, Global Investigations & Legal Enforcement of Specialized Bicycle Components, and Q VanBenschoten, Vice President of Compliance & Risk of Intertek.
ABS-CBN produces hundreds of daily television shows, news shows and films for its numerous television stations and for international distribution to the Filipino community living in over 100 countries. Lawrence has over 25 years of experience as in-house Intellectual Property counsel creating and implementing anti-piracy/anti-counterfeiting strategies to mitigate risk and significantly increase sales in the US and globally for leading Fortune 500 organizations such as Levi Strauss, Twentieth Century Fox and Adobe Systems. She also has experience prosecuting criminal cases as a District Attorney for the County of Los Angeles. Lawrence holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut and a law degree from UC Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, CA.
Other topics of the conference are:
- Heading Off Brand Abuse Before, During & After A Trademark Infringement
- China in Macro: Challenges & Successes
- All Along The Watchtower: Protecting Your Global Supply Chains
- Protecting Your Brand Against New & Evolving Threats
Aside from ABS-CBN International, participants of the executive roundtable include representatives from the following companies: Fitbit, Inc., eBay Inc., Tiffany & Co., Western Digital, Procter & Gamble, Fossil Group, Inc., Specialized Bicycle Components, Adobe, Vans, VF Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Google Inc., Speck Products, Element Case, Silicon Valley Bank, AMD, SunPower Corporation, Levi Strauiss & Co., adidas Group, GoPro Inc., UL LLC, lululemon athletica, Qualcomm, and The HD Lee Company.