Would you rather lounge in your own balcony and sing out to a vista of grass and trees or spend those same hours in the middle of a bad traffic snarl? Many people dream of packing up and relocating to the countryside with lots of open space and fresh air, without leaving it all behind.
Zadia helps makes this dream come true: the low-density condo community in Sta. Rosa, Laguna offers day-to-day living in the picturesque suburb while affording residents up-to-date lifestyle comforts, being located in bustling Greenfield City. Imagine moving to a nature-rich enclave like Zadia with more than 80% open space! Then design your place and pace in a “Greenspired” way by bringing the outdoors in.
1. Match the beauty of the landscaped gardens in Zadia by cultivating miniature plants inside your unit. For your own mini garden, pick succulents, herbs, and terrariums that require little care yet provide moments of stillness and joy. Place them on the bedroom side table or in your kitchen area.
2. You don’t have to literally bring nature inside. Every unit in Zadia has a balcony that serves as your front-row seat to the scenic beauty outside. Escape there with a good book, or enjoy breakfast with your spouse from the condo deck that opens up to an expanse of green gardens and blue sky, plus plenty of cool country air.
3. Let natural light in through the wide glass windows in your unit. Aside from the fact that everything looks good bathed in sunlight, this practice will save money on your electric bill. Also, the almost floor-to-ceiling windows give unit owners a good view of the park-like green fields that surround the community.
4. Whether your unit is a studio or a combined studio sanctuary, you and your loved ones can get daily Greenspiration by filling your generously spaced interiors with mood-enhancing nature sounds or by mounting landscape paintings on the tall walls of your condo home.
5. Use natural materials to decorate the space, like a pandan mat or wicker basket bought from artisans in Laguna, or found objects like twigs and driftwood from a family trip to Tagaytay City, which is just a short drive from Zadia.
6. Shop for colorful fruits from nearby Greenfield City Weekend Market. Then arrange them in a bowl atop your dining table or the kitchen counter for that pleasant pop of nature
You and your loved ones can have a life tailored to your style and resources within the nature-filled condo community of Zadia, developed by Greenfield Development Corporation. Working parents, retirees, professionals, or OFWs who wish for a respite from the concrete jungle and yearn to live closer to nature may check out www.greenfield.com.ph for more details.