All Philippine Savings Bank (PSBank) branches will be closed on Labor Day, May 1, 2018.
Meanwhile, all 611 PSBank ATMs will be online and PSBank Mobile and PSBank Online (Internet banking) facilities will be available for your banking needs.
Further, please take note of the following:
- All payroll crediting on May 1 will proceed.
Automatic Debit Agreement
- For bills payments, accounts with due date on May 1 will proceed.
- For PSBank loans, payments will be value dated on its original due date and accounts will be debited on May 2. Accounts not debited on May 1 due to insufficient funds should be funded by May 2 to avoid penalties.
Check clearing and settlement
- Clearing will be suspended on May 1. Checks received after cut-off time on April 30 will be processed on May 2.
- No penalties will be charged for checks dated May 1 intended for PSBank loan payments.
- Maturities on May 1 will be processed on May 2.
PSBank is a key player in the Philippine consumer banking industry. The Bank emerged as the 2nd strongest bank in the Asian Banker’s AB500 annual ranking 2016-2017 edition. PSBank is the only savings bank that has consistently cornered a spot in the list of the top 10 strongest banks in the country for six consecutive years. We have expanded our network to more than 200 branches and over 600 ATMs nationwide.