P-Link®, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, recently announced the launch in the near future of the Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System – Deco M9 Plus. This will be TP-Link’s first mesh Wi-Fi system with smart hub functionality, aimed at providing Wi-Fi that’s “Fast. Smart. Everywhere”. The Deco M9 Plus was unveiled last June 22, and will be available in July at Amazon.
AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Deco M9 Plus is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of homes up to 6500 square feet with three Deco units. Users can enjoy fast, secure Wi-Fi for over 100 connected devices, and take control of all their smart home devices with Deco M9 Plus, with no need to buy an additional hub.
Wi-Fi dead-zone killer
Deco units in different rooms work together to form one unified whole-home network to eliminate weak signal areas. Phones and tablets automatically switch to the fastest Deco as users move through their homes, creating a truly seamless online experience. Support for IEEE 802.11r as well as 802.11k/v mean roaming from one Deco to another is so smooth even unnoticeable, even during streaming.
Superior tri-band speeds
Deco M9 Plus delivers super-fast Wi-Fi to devices in every part of the home. The AC2200 Wi-Fi system transmits three separate wireless bands for combined speeds of up to 2134Mbps: one 400Mbps 2.4GHz band for surfing, online shopping and audios treaming, and one high-speed 867Mbps 5GHz band for lag-free 4k streaming and gaming, with another 867Mbps 5GHz band as backhaul. Smart Connect technology automatically assigns each device to the optimum band to balance traffic and maintain fast connections.
Backhaul is revolutionized too. Deco M9 Plus utilizes a single 5GHz band as wireless backhaul when traffic is light, but can count on the other 5GHz band and the 2.4GHz band for backhaul when traffic gets heavy, delivering speeds of over 1000Mbps — ideal for users with gigabit fiber connections.
Built-in smart hub
Unlike traditional Wi-Fi routers, each Deco M9 Plus unit has a built-in smart hub, bringing all your smart home devices onto one platform. Deco M9 Plus is compatible with smart bulbs, lights, switches, locks, sensors, plugs, cameras and more, including TP-Link and other leading brands.
Connects over 100 devices
Beneath the stylish exterior is a Qualcomm Quad-core CPU, giving Deco M9 Plus the processing power to support over 100 devices, with speeds up to three times faster than previous generation routers. Multiple applications are handled with ease to deliver smooth, stable Wi-Fi for every device in the home.
A range of powerful features help to make Deco M9 Plus one of the most advanced tri-band mesh routers out there. TP-Link HomeCareTM is provided, a suite of features that include robust parental controls, built-in antivirus and traffic-optimizing quality of service (QoS). As with all TP-Link products, easy setup and management have been made top priority. Connect your smartphone to Deco M9 Plus via Bluetooth then follow the step-by-step instructions given in the Deco app to configure the network the way you want it. Simple, fast and smart!
- Maximized range: Wi-Fi coverages up to 6500 sq. ft. / 600 m2 (3-pack)
Superior AC2200 tri-band speeds: 1 x 400Mbps on 2.4GHz + 2 x 867Mbps on 5GHz
- Smart hub: Connects to and controls all your smart home devices
- Compatibility: Compatible with TP-Link smart devices, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT and other leading brands, over 40 kinds of models at present and more devices coming soon
- More devices: Supports 100+ device connections
- Enhanced backhaul: Uses all three Wi-Fi bands as backhaul when traffic gets heavy, delivering speeds of over 1000Mbps
- TP-Link HomeCareTM: Parental Controls, QoS and Built-in Antivirus software
- Easy setup and management: App-based setup and convenient network management thanks to the Deco app
- Powerful processing: Qualcomm Quad-core CPU
- Expand anytime: Add more Decos to expand Wi-Fi coverage to match your home’s scale
- Supports IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6), the latest internet protocol