Compadres, the summer is just a couple months away! You, your family, or your barkada might already be looking for possible destinations to spend those vacation days. Well, lucky for you Jose Cuervo has got you covered.
Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Frozen Margarita sounds like the perfect drink for the beach. Prefer the cold weather? You can also take shots of Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado in the mountains to keep you warm. Without a doubt, the Philippines has the best of both worlds. With seven thousand islands sprawled across the archipelago, the vacation options are limitless.
This summer, give yourself that break you deserve and explore the beauty of the Philippines. And while you’re there, don’t forget to always have a bottle of Jose Cuervo close by to create those unforgettable moments.
- La Union – La Union is arguably the best alternative to Boracay and Palawan. Surrounded by the beautiful mountains of Cordillera, the province is relatively close to Manila. From its amazing beaches to the Tangadan Falls, and all sorts of heart-pounding activities to be had, it’s no surprise that the area has become a haven for surfers and adrenaline junkies.
- Caramoan – Having been featured in a recent season of Survivor, Caramoan is the perfect getaway for nature lovers. These quiet islands are virtually untouched, allowing travelers the chance to set camp and fully enjoy the islands on their own.
- Palawan – Over the last few years, Palawan has risen in prominence to become one of the most popular vacation destinations in the country. From three incredible beaches to chose from (Coron, El Nido, and Puerto Princessa), Palawan is a beautiful island that consistently delivers to every traveler’s need.
- Sagada, Mountain Province – The cool mountain air, the slow pace, and with such incredible sights to behold, Sagada is among the most-respected vacation spots in the country. Conducive for those looking for an alternative to the beach, Sagada is marked by incredible history and warm community that’s accepted travelers from all corners of the world.
- Boracay Island – For decades, the small island of Boracay has proven to be the beach capital of the Philippines, and it’s easy to see why: its clear waters and white, pristine beaches are the perfect backdrops to any celebration. The island is completely self-sustaining with a host of resorts that manages to keep the party going all year long!
- Panglao Island – Renowned for its dive spots, coral reefs, waterfalls, and stunning beaches, the island has attracted tourists from all across the country due to its proximity to landmarks such as the Chocolate Hills, and cities such as Bohol and Cebu.
- Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte – Located in Northern Luzon, Pagudpud is comprised of three incredible beaches: Saud, Maira-ira, and Pugudpud beach. It is renowned for its incredible sights, natural rock formations, waterfalls, as well as a host of activities such as kitesurfing and open-water zip lines.
- Baguio City – No list is complete without the summer capital of the Philippines. An alternative for those who wish to escape the Manila heat, the rustic city in the mountains is highly regarded for its stunning countryside, its weather, and it’s communities of cafes and art galleries.
- Guimaras – Located along the rugged coastline of Western Visayas, the area is highly regarded for the sweet, succulent quality of their mangoes as well as a collection of the best natural sights in the country. For people looking for an adventure, locals offer tours across the islands to travelers really looking to make the most of the scenery.
- Bantayan Island, Cebu – While it’s not easy to reach, the island of Bantayan is well worth the journey. From the spectacular sights to seen across to the bay walk, to the waters of Ogtong Cave and a host of spots perfect for free diving and snookering, this beautiful, sun-drenched island is a charming slice of paradise.