Hotel Elizabeth in Baguio just turned 7 and they want you to celebrate with them!
If you book one (1) night in Hotel Elizabeth Baguio, you will get the next night for only Php 7.00!
Promo is valid for bookings made within March 2012.
Known for its good services and rich amenities, Hotel Elizabeth has already won as Baguio’s 3-time Hotel of the Year.
Situated upon the lush mountains of Baguio and within walking distance from top tourist attractions like the Mines View Park, Wright Park and The Mansion. Guests of Hotel Elizabeth are in for a different kind of pampering – from a host of fine dining options, exquisite spa treatments, beautiful landscapes and luxury accommodations that is Mediterranean in every way.
Hotel Elizabeth is also the ideal place for business and leisure travelers, as well as the perfect venue for holding conferences and memorable events.
Booking includes a complimentary breakfast, newspaper and in-room coffee and tea (replenished daily) and free unlimited WiFi access.
Guestroom Features & Amenities:
- Colored TV with Cable channels and remote control
- Imported US linens and towels
- Airconditioning system
- Fully-automatic fire safety system
- High-powered stand-by generator
- In-room Safety Deposit Box
Hotel Facilities & Services:
- Business Center and Internet, Fax, IDD & NDD calls
- Fitness Center
- Picnic ground/ Gazebo
- Room Service
- Santorini Grand Ballroom
- Piano Bar
- Function rooms for seminar
- Bliss Café – Vegetarian Café
- Laundry Service
- Transportation Service/ Day Tour
- In-house flight information
- Security System: 24-hour Security Guard and CCTV monitor system
- Free Use of Safety Deposit Box
- Open: 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Location: Lobby
- Deluxe Room Php 4,256 net
- Executive Suite (1 bedroom) Php 6,720 net
- Penthouse Suite (1 bedroom with Loft Php 7,840 net
- Executive Penthouse Suite (3 bedrooms) Php 13, 440 net
- Santorini Annex Rooms
- Deluxe Quadruple Php 6,160 net
- Deluxe Family Suite Php 7,280 net
- Extra Person Charge Php 672 net
Hotel Elizabeth is located at No. 1 J. Felipe Street, corner Gibraltar Road, Baguio City. For more information about Hotel Elizabeth, follow them at Facebook and Twitter and visit their official website.