We’re now in a Golden Age of Philippine Restaurants and Hotels that we’ve never experienced before.
In the first six months of this year alone, over 500 new restaurants opened … and that’s only all over Metro Manila! The construction boom in hotels and resorts all over the country is likewise accelerating at a rapid pace.
Every month, every week, and almost every day it seems, there’s a new restaurant opening its doors. There are a lot of great new dining choices, side by side with the perennials, the classics that we grew up with. As food bloggers, writers, and members of the F&B industry, we’re always very curious about the crowd favorites. The popular vote, if you will. What are the beloved favorites? Let the voice of the people be heard!
Our Awesome Planet, the country’s #1 food blog and one of the Top 50 travel blogs in the world; and the Food Writer and Blogger Collective known as the KTG (Kain Tulog Gang); together with the prestigious World Food Expo (WOFEX), The Ultimate Food Show Experience, have partnered to conduct the People’s Choice for the Favorite Food, Restaurants, Hotels, and Chefs …. Or simply, “The Choice”.
About The Choice
Since our first ceremony in 2015, The Choice Awards have become more influential every year, and are now considered to be the most prestigious People’s Choice Honors in the F&B Industry. Through the first four years, we have celebrated the Best of the Best, and have elevated the most beloved restaurants to the Hall of Fame after winning their category three times.
This year, we celebrate our landmark Year V!
We conducted an intense first round of voting among ourselves, and our resulting Finalist Lists have made us very pleased: we feel it’s a very diverse and fair representation of all our favorites from many diverse categories.
The Survey Parameters
1. For the Favorite New Restaurant category, our coverage period includes restaurants that opened between July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019.
2. There are 45 questions in this survey, and answering this survey should take only around 10-15 minutes. It is best to give a definitive answer to each question, but feel free to skip if you can’t decide.
3. All answers are considered final once you click on the submit button.
4. Strictly one completed survey will be counted for each person voting.
5. Please provide us your name and email address for our random validation of the survey responses; rest assure that all information submitted will be kept confidential.
Voting can be done here.