All PSBank branches nationwide will be closed on April 18 and 19, 2019, in observance of Holy Thursday and Good Friday.
Meanwhile, our network of 575 ATMs , the PSBank Mobile and PSBank Online (Internet banking) will be available for your banking needs.
Further, please take note of the following:
· All payroll crediting on April 18 and 19 will proceed.
Automatic Debit Agreement
· For bills payments, debiting of accounts with due dates on April 18 and 19 will proceed.
· For PSBank loans, payments will be value dated on its original due date and accounts will be debited on April 22. Accounts not debited on April 18 and 19 due to insufficient funds should be funded by April 22 to avoid penalties.
Check clearing and settlement
· Clearing is suspended on April 18 and 19. Checks received after cut-off time on April 17 will be processed on April 22.
· No penalties will be charged for checks dated April 18 and 19, intended for PSBank loan payments.
· Maturities on April 18 and 19 will be processed on April 22.
For inquiries or concerns, you may call our 24/7 Customer Experience Hotline at (02) 845-8888 or email us at email@example.com.